Embeds allow you to include interactive content from Spotify in any compatible website or web application. In order to set this up, you will need basic knowledge of HTML, or help from a webmaster or web developer. Here’s how you do it:
- Open the Spotify Web Player.
- Search for the content you would like to embed and tap on it. You can create an Embed for a podcast, an episode, a track, a playlist, an artist, or an album.
- Right click or long press on the title of the content. Open the Share option, and then tap on the sub option beginning with the word Embed.
- Customize your Embed using the options provided and then tap on Copy.
- Open your HTML editor. This process will vary depending on the website provider and technologies that you use.
- Paste the code into the section of your web page where you’d like it to be displayed.
- Save and deploy your changes.